FEES & PRICE PLANS
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- All one-to-one lessons are arranged to take place at student's homes.
- First we arrange a trial lesson. After that, lessons are booked for a fixed day and time in advance in blocks of 10.
- Payments are made through bank transfers before the first lesson once invoice has been sent to the student.
- Each students must have their own instrument available.
- Cancellations must be made a full 48 hours prior to the lesson. Cancellations made with less than 48 hours will incur full charge.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Each 30-minute lesson is £35, 45-minutes £40, 60-minutes £45 and 90-minutes £60.
- Fees are the same for weekdays and weekends.
- Lessons on the same instrument with the same teacher can be shared back to back in the same location between students. For eg. 2 x 30 minutes lessons back to back will cost £45 or 2 x 45 minutes lessons will be £60.
- Extra Travel charge may incur depending on student's location.
Present your friends and families with a gift voucher. Contact us for more details.
Please contact us for any questions or wish to arrange a trial lesson today.
- We also offer following group courses: violin, cello and guitar.
- Please go to our group lesson page for more information.